How to Connect to Father God and the Word of Grace Christian Family
THE NEW BIRTH…………. THE UNIVERSAL NEED AND SOLUTION
- Man is separated from God (Romans 5:12)
- Have the nature of the devil (Ephesians 2:3; John 8:44; I John 3:10)
- Destined for eternal death (Revelation 20:11-15)
- Jesus said you must be born again (John 3:7)
HOW TO BE BORN AGAIN
- Repent (Acts 2:38) … (def.) … To change the mind (about the direction one istraveling; about Jesus) … A firm
inward decision to go in another direction.
- Believe in Jesus Christ (John 3:16) … His “substitutionary” life, death, resurrection and exaltation.
- Call on Him (Romans 10:13) … Invite Jesus Christ into your life by faith (Ephesians 2:8, 9).
- Confess Jesus as Lord (Romans 10:9, 10) … Total commitment of one’s life to the Lordship of Jesus (Word).
PRAYER OF SALVATION – ROMANS 10:9-10
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, “Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Acts 2:21). I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10: “If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” I do that now. I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.
I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved! You also said in Your Word, “If ye then being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? (Luke 11:13). I’m also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4). In Jesus’ Name. Amen.